I have been teaching since January 2015 at the university and community college level, specializing in journalism, communications and marketing. I hold a teaching certificate from the University of Ottawa. I emphasize active learning and entrepreneurial thinking in the classroom, and encourage students to apply the lessons in class to real-world situations.
- Audience Research (CMN4166), University of Ottawa
- Business Journalism (JOU1532), Algonquin College
- Communications I (ENL1813), Algonquin College (computer engineering and IT)
- Communications II (ENL2003/ENL8830), Algonquin College (HVAC and aviation)
- English II (022555 ENL), La Cité collégiale
- English for Media (021754 ENL), La Cité collégiale
- Fundamentals of Reporting (JOUR2201), Carleton University
- History of Journalism (JOU1150), University of Ottawa
- Scientific Communication for Public Policy (SCI4003), Algonquin College
To get in touch about teaching opportunities, contact me.